Every winter community park parking lots in Oakville are closed, flooded and maintained by our Town’s wonderful parks & recreation crew. We’ve compiled a list of the 2017 Oakville outdoor skating rinks that are open for skating. Take your kids and family to enjoy some good old fashioned outdoor hockey! Don’t forget to bring the hot chocolate. Please be safe and enjoy the winter weather! Here are the rinks for 2017:
Oakville Outdoor Skating Rinks
- Clearview Park – Clearview
- Langtry Park – Glen Abbey (west of Third Line)
- Nottinghill Park – Glen Abbey (east of Third Line)
- Falgarwood Park – Iroquois Ridge
- Glenashton Park – Iroquois Ridge
- Bloomfield Park – West Oak Trails
- Sixteen Hollow Park – West Oak Trails
- Millbank Park – Uptown Core
- Bronte Heritage Waterfront Park – Bronte Rd & Ontario St.
- Windrush Park – Glen Abbey (east of Third Line)
- Wallace Park – South Central Oakville
To find information on indoor public skating in Oakville, click here. Other great winter indoor activities for kids include checking out one of the many indoor play spaces in Oakville. Be sure to always check the Oakville Kids calendar for local events happening for families and kids.