Every winter community park parking lots in Oakville are closed, flooded and maintained by our Town’s wonderful parks & recreation crew. We’ve compiled a list of the parking lots here in Oakville that have closed for skating. Take your kids and family to enjoy some good old fashioned outdoor hockey! Don’t forget to bring the hot chocolate. Please be safe and enjoy the winter weather!
Outdoor Skating Park Rinks
- Langtry Park: Heritage Way/Brays Lane
- Nottinghill Park: Nottinghill Gate/Pilgrims Way
- Sixteen Hollow Park: West Oak Trails Blvd/Westview Terrace
- Falgarwood Park: Grosvenor Street/Gainsborough Drive
- Clearview Park: Sir David Drive/Wynten Way Drive
- Bloomfield Park: Westoak Trails Blvd/Bloomfield Drive
- Glenashton Park: Glenashton Drive/Eighth Line
- Millbank Park: Millbank Drive/Glenashton Drive
- Bronte Heritage Waterfront Park: Bronte Rd/Ontario St.
The community rink at Bronte Marsh is also available to skate on pending weather conditions and ice thickness. The rink is located at: Lakeshore Road/Triller Place. More information can be found on the Bronte Creek Community website.